99% Alcohol 6 oz.
- It's a must-have item for any professional's kit
- Used for activating alcohol-based makeup.
Contains: Flammable liquid and vapor. May be harmful if swallowed. Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Read carefully other cautions on back panel. Caution: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed. Keep product away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and electricity. Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes, and the respiratory system. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or mucous membranes. Do not take internally. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Close container after use. First Aid: Eye Contact: Flush eyes with running water for at least 20 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Skin contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Clean mouth with water. Consult a physician or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.